Cloud Computing services have replaced hard drive technology. This service is nothing but providing services like Storage, Databases, Servers, Networking and the Software through the Internet. This is a huge step forward for small business owners: while previously organizations had to buy and maintain their own physical servers, Cloud Computing Technology now means that you can get started far more quickly and inexpensively. Processing data in the cloud also means that as your business grows, you can keep up with increased traffic to your server.
Few Companies offer such computing services, hence named as “Cloud Computing Providers/ Companies”. They charge its users for utilizing such services and the charges are based on their usage of services.
Generally, cloud computing services are categorized into three types.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): This service provides the infrastructure like Servers, Operating Systems, Virtual Machines, Networks, and Storage on rent basis.
Eg: Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): This service is used in developing, testing and maintaining of software. PaaS is same as IaaS but also provides additional tools like DBMS and BI service.
Eg: Apprenda, Red Hat OpenShift
- Software as a Service (SaaS): This service makes the users connect to the applications through the Internet on a subscription basis.
Eg: Google Applications, Salesforce
Here we go with a brief review of each company on the list:
- phoenixNAP is a global IT services provider offering secure and scalable Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions, including private, public, and managed cloud services.
- phoenixNAP’s Data Security Cloud, Virtual Private Data Center, Managed Private Cloud, and Public Cloud use cutting-edge hardware and software technologies to support evolving business needs.
- In addition to the high-performance cloud platform, phoenixNAP also offers advanced backup, disaster recovery, and availability solutions.
- Delivered on an opex-friendly model, phoenixNAP’s services provide access to enterprise-grade technology at an affordable price.
- phoenixNAP’s cloud computing solutions can help you meet compliance, security, and business continuity goals.
2. Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure is used for deploying, designing and managing the applications through a worldwide network.
- Previously Microsoft Azure was known as Windows Azure.
- This Cloud computing service supports various operating systems, databases, tools, programming languages and frameworks.
- A free trial version of Microsoft Azure is available for 30 days.
3. Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Platform uses resources such as computers, virtual machines, hard disks, etc. located at Google data centers.
- Google Cloud Platform is an integrated storage used by developers and enterprises for live data.
- Apart from the free trial, this service is available at various flexible payment plans based on Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG).
- VMware is a universal leader in virtualization and Cloud Infrastructure.
- VMware’s cloud computing is exclusive and helps in reducing the IT intricacy, lower the expenses, provides flexible agile services.
- VMware vCloud Air is a safe and protected public cloud platform that offers networking, storage, disaster recovery, and computing.
- VMware’s Cloud solutions facilitate to maximize your organization’s profits of cloud computing by combining the services, technologies, guidance needed to operate and manage the staff.
5. IBM Cloud
- IBM Cloud offers Iaas, PaaS, and SaaS through all the available cloud delivery models.
- Using IBM Cloud one can have the freedom to select and unite your desired tools, data models and delivery models in designing/creating your next-generation services or applications.
- IBM Cloud is used to build pioneering way outs that can gain value for your businesses and industry.
- With IBM Bluemix Cloud platform one can incorporate highly performing cloud communications and services into your IT environment.
6. Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- AWS is the safest and protected platform of cloud service which offers a wide set of infrastructure services like database storage, computing power, networking.
- Using this AWS one can host the static websites.
- By using such services, users are able to build complicated applications that are trustworthy, scalable and flexible.
- One can have the hands-on experience of AWS for free.
7. Red Hat
- Red Hat is an Open Cloud technology used by IT organizations to deliver agile and flexible solutions.
- Using Red Hat Cloud we can modernize the apps, update and manage them from a single place and integrate all the desired parts into a single solution.
- Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure helps us to build and manage an open cum private cloud at a low cost.
- Red Hat Open Shift is an open and hybrid service used by developers to develop, deploy, host and delivers the applications quickly.
8. Oracle Cloud
- Oracle Cloud is available as SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS. Oracle Cloud helps the companies in transforming their business quickness and reducing the IT Complexity.
- Oracle Cloud SaaS provides a complete data-driven and secure cloud environment.
- Oracle Cloud PaaS helps IT Enterprises and Independent developers to develop, connect, secure and share data across the applications.
- Oracle Cloud IaaS is a broad set of subscription-based and integrated services that help to run any kind of workload of an Enterprise.
- SAP Cloud Platform is an enterprise service with wide-ranging services required for application development.
- SAP is considered as the best cloud provider as it has powerful business networks, cloud collaboration, and advanced IT security.
- SAP has a universal foundation named SAP HANA for all its cloud services.
- SAP Cloud Platform is modernizing the working style of enterprises on the iPhone and iPad.
- Dropbox is a refined cloud storage service used by small businesses and customers to store files or documents virtually on remote cloud servers.
- Generally, Dropbox serves as an online or cloud personal hard drive.
- Dropbox allows its users to access any saved data or content from any device through an internet connection.
- Dropbox is available as a desktop app, where users can download it and save the files directly in the Dropbox folder located on your desktop.
- Egnyte provides a hybrid cloud way out that combines the cloud storage along with local storage of the accessible infrastructure.
- Using Egnyte one can upload the file of any size and any type.
- One can customize their unique Egnyte domain to replicate their brand by implementing their personal logo on the interface and note headers of Egnyte.
- Egnyte’s Cloud service provides an automatic syncing feature which guarantees that one can access the inaccessible data from any internet connection.
- Navisite provides cloud services for enterprises and mid-sized businesses using sophisticated IT technologies.
- Navisite offers a wide range of cloud service solutions like Cloud Infrastructure services, Cloud desktop solutions, and Cloud hosting services and application services.
- Navisite Cloud solutions facilitate its users in improving disaster recovery and reliability.
- Salesforce Cloud Computing offers all the applications required by businesses like CRM, ERP, customer service, sales, mobile applications, and marketing.
- Salesforce cloud computing comprises multiple cloud services like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud helps in managing the customer’s contact information and automating the business processes.
- Salesforce Service Cloud helps to support customers anywhere at any time.